I posted a big, long, juicy list of questions last week.
I changed the post a little to support it to be seen and heard in the intention I wrote it. If you'd like to take another look please do!
Ha ha. Still a little tricky, to write what is rising up in me.
6 shiny reminders for you!
1. If you are here at this particular time. You were born for these times. Garner strength from trusting that, leaning into it.
2. I keep coming back to the questions. And these lines that I have lived since my early 20’s. …”I would like to beg you dear Sir, as well as I can, to have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don't search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.” -Rainer Maria Rilke, 1903 in Letters to a Young Poet
I do believe loving and living the questions is a doorway to possibilities beyond my wildest imagination. Your questions and your voice matter.
3. Changing the language of overwhelm, busyness, too much etc. into; I’ve got this, I am capable of taking care of what is mine to do, I’m taking a breathe, I’m checking in with myself, noticing and regrouping. How we language our thoughts and emotions is super important!
4. Ask for help. All directions. Towards self. Towards your world. Towards the unseen and invisible mystery of the more than human world. Practice again and again asking for help. It will come.
5. As we open more fully to our super-powers we are also holding life at the intersection of self and the world. All we are, all we do, all we express, and hold is for ourselves and the world around us. Well-being resides at the intersection of independence and interdependence. To bring your super-powers into focus and beam that in and out. That’s the idea here!
6. It all matters. Big or little. Every Juicy moment of awareness and coming back to love.
I appreciate you being on the journey with me.