- Twelve 30-45 minute coaching sessions biweekly. (via phone, skype or in-person) approximately a six month commitment.
- Each session is guided by a brief teaching and then a back and forth creative conversation and inner exploration.
- You will receive a follow-up email after each session with a recap and any resources discussed.
- We will check in via email on the week’s we don’t meet.
- We will schedule two follow-up coaching calls approximately 3 months and 6 months after completing program.
- You will have access to a private Facebook group.
This program is broken up into three sections.
Section 1 : Reawakening
Week one: The art of wonder. Beginning to look at your life through a lens of wonder and curiosity. Exploring how culture and family and identities have shaped you.
Week two: A third thing. Learning how to explore you inner life and the identities you’ve formed by using a third thing like poetry, prose, quotes or songs. The way to your inner life is helped along through metaphor. Awakening the child in you that had time for herself.
Week three: Turning on the learning switch. Your brain and how to become really good friends with it!.
Week four: Creativity, play and laughter for life. Reawakening laughter for no reason and play, well, as play.
Section 2 : Cultivating
Week five: Emptying the backpack. A practice worth the effort.
Week six: Mind and heARTfulness. The practice of being with yourself. And a conversation about reflection, stillness and attending to being as an art.
Week seven: The art of speaking up (a framework and why) and listening both to and from your heart.
Week eight: Moving from either/or to both/and. Gratitude, joy, grief and sadness.
Section 3 : Engaging
Week nine: Your soul has a role. Yay. Exploring your core gifts and how to engage them to foster greater well-being.
Week ten: Clarifying and putting it all together. Defining your life values and goals
Week eleven: Writing your manifesto.
Week twelve: Support, accountability, kindness and celebration.
Is the Wellbeing Renaissance right for you?
- You want to be able to breathe easy more often. To have created more spaciousness in your life.
- You believe in social justice and you want to understand more about how you can best contribute your particular gifts.
- You desire change and recognize the need for a supportive, caring environment to help that happen.
- You’ve been trying to get healthy in more traditional diet and exercise ways and it hasn’t worked.
- You know there is more to yourself and more to life and you want to taste that.
- You aren’t good at follow through.
- You aren’t interested in reflecting and asking yourself deep questions.
- You don’t like sitting with discomfort.
- You don’t like laughing and learning through a lens of kindness.
Am I right for you?
- If you’ve been spending a lot of your time and energy trying really hard to get it right all by yourself and you really want support.
- If you want support from someone who is a deep listener, kind, wise and will laugh and cry with you.
- If you want to think, feel and behave out of the box.
- If reading the words Nonconform Freely gets you curious and excited.
- If social justice is important to you.
- If my equitable economics makes sense.
- If you want to do deep work through a pretty awesome lens. i.e. laughter, play, wonder.
This program is also based on Equitable Economics Pay from the Heart range: $650.00-$2,200.00